Wednesday 24 December 2014

Tremblix | Roofcloud Concept Series Mix


TREMBLIX:
Thank You Whono's for the Guestmix invitation! I had a lot of feelings towards this Mixtape as it includes some tracks from some of my friends & inspirations towards my journey into music. I would describe this set as a combination of Deep House & Progressive house with a little trance touch (which I cannot deny are my roots).
TRACK LIST:
Cublete - Together (Original Mix)
Stan Kolev - Water Life (Original Mix)
Dusky - Lost Highway (Original Mix)
Matt Lange feat. Jeza - I can't Forgive (Jallen Remix)
Matt Lange feat. Jeza - I can't Forgive (Tremblix Remix)
Chris Isaak - Wicked Game (Soul Clap Remix)
Zinc - Show Me (Cause & Affect Remix)
Micheal Berklin - Cresco (Lian July Remix)
Clubfeet - Heartbreak (EZLV Remix)
Elef - Lazy Liz (Original Mix)
Alfred Taylor - Anything (Original Mix)
Portland - You don't know me (Joyce Muniz Spring 99 Remix)
Ultra Nate - Free (Pikcha Sunshine Edit)
Claptone - Cream (Original Mix)
Beckwith - Craymal (Original Mix)
Lapalux - Without You (Favulous Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment