Wednesday 24 December 2014

Landis LaPace | Roofcloud Concept Series Mix


LANDIS LAPACE:
I just played what the picture made me feel and tried to capture the vibe it gave me, I honestly had a blast playing this down tempo type stuff as its not what I play all the time.
TRACK LIST:
1. Mat Zo - Moderate Stimulation
2. Cherokee - Don't Matter feat. Darianna Everet
3. Bondax - Gold (Moon Boots remix)
4. Moon Boots - Love Strong
5. Chris Lake & Chris Lorenzo - Wicked Games
6. Drop Lamond & Ruby Wood - Feeling High
7. The Knocks & Treasure Fingers - My Body (Ghost of Venice remix)
8. Darius - Maliblue
9. Aeroplane vs. Friendly Fires vs. Flight Facilities - I Crave Paris
10. Darius - S\ash
11. Detroit Swindle - B.Y.O
12. Bondax - All I See (Darius remix)
13. Koan Sound - 7th Dimension

No comments:

Post a Comment